When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sub 116610 LB repair and mod

Francois

Gents,

Bought this Rolie 116610 LB Super clone 3135 from Puretime 3 months ago.

I really love it and there is no way that I get rid of it but the thing is that lots of things are not OK at all.

1) As you can see the clasp/bracelet is broken

post-44787-0-15120500-1361394785_thumb.j

2) The beater looses nearly 3 mns per hour. 

post-44787-0-93561700-1361394678_thumb.j

3) The 12.00 o'clock mark is way too close to the Rolex crown. It nearly touches it !!!!

post-44787-0-56798300-1361394835_thumb.j

4) And finally the sunburst blue bezel insert is way too different from gen.

post-44787-0-47609300-1361394734_thumb.j

I think Domi could easily fix 1) and 2) but for 3) and 4) I really would like to get a gen dial and bezel insert from an 116619LB.

As you know this is quite hard to find but do you have any idea where to source this 2 items ?

If too difficult, where do you think I could find a perfect dial/insert replica that would fit the 3135 case ?

Am not a super Rolie expert and I would welcome all your advises and comments to make this beauty a better rep.

Thanks in advance.

Fran.

The smurf dial and bezel set is really really exorbitant in price. I've seen it go from 4-9k Euro! Prohibitively expensive i'd say. You're better off hunting down the black dial and insert i reckon. Another thing is, i dunno if anybody's done the gen dial swap before and whether it'll fit

I did receive the QC pics but this watch was with a lot of 2 other pieces and I must admit that I missed this details.

Actually the sunburst bezel is not a massive issue and I could leave with it but the dial is way too off vs gen.

I did ask BK some times ago. See below :

" I  can't do anything on the 116610 LB you have. The dial I have doesn't fit it because it has an extra width beyond the second markers. The dial feet don't line up with the SA3135's holes either."

Any other idea ???????? :g: