When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How does it work? (buying a CrPO from a store)

migueloliveira

Hi,

I'm going to made today an order of the new CrPO, however I do have some questions and I need your experience to advise me.

Until today I just bought one rep, and the sale was made by e-mail (with SLIX), so I have any experience with the stores.

Please, see my next questions:

1 - I do not know if I'm going to buy it in TrustyTime-Andrew oar in Perfect Clones-Joshua (bouth have a great reputation, like you know much better then me), however it look to me the same shop. I'm telling this because the textes "layout", etc, are the same and with the same font and colors.

2 - How does it work the shipment by UK (I am from UE but i'm not in UK). It's an item that I do need to add in my basket? Õr I send an e-mail to the seller that I want the shipment by UK?

3 - How does it work the QC pics? I made the order and after that the seller send to me the QC pics?

4 - About the payment, I pay the shipment to UK + the shipment to my country? Or I pay the shipment to my country + the shipment from UK to my country?

I think that are only these questions that I need to know before I made the order in one of the shops.

My best regards,

Miguel

Andrew and Josh, sometimes referred to as Jandrew due to questions over their individual identities are essentially the same seller when it comes to prices and service. 

When you select which country you are from it should give you shipping options. 

You pay, they go get the watch and then send you QC pics

You will pay one shipping fee based on the service you have asked for. 

1 - I do not know if I'm going to buy it in TrustyTime-Andrew oar in Perfect Clones-Joshua (bouth have a great reputation, like you know much better then me), however it look to me the same shop. I'm telling this because the textes "layout", etc, are the same and with the same font and colors.

Those sites are different dealers, but both are trusted dealers. With like you already said a great reputation. You can't go wrong by ordering from any of them.

2 - How does it work the shipment by UK (I am from UE but i'm not in UK). It's an item that I do need to add in my basket? Õr I send an e-mail to the seller that I want the shipment by UK?

Just add the watch into your basket/shopping cart. Follow the steps on the website and you will receive your order confirmation on e-mail.

3 - How does it work the QC pics? I made the order and after that the seller send to me the QC pics?

At first you order via the website, you've got the confirmation of your order. Then you'll receive the payment instructions, after the payment you'll receive the QC pics.

4 - About the payment, I pay the shipment to UK + the shipment to my country? Or I pay the shipment to my country + the shipment from UK to my country?

Depends on what shipping service you'll take.