When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best rolex sub bezel insert?

buffedupboy

Obviously Gen isn't "the best" it's the standard that is being copied, so, in my humble opinion, Gen being the standard, the only replica close enough to Gen to say pass for Gen is the wm9, all of the other reps aren't even close..that being said, the wm9 is so good that on a side by side to Gen 999 out of a cool thousand ppl can't tell the difference! I'd love for someone to post their TC in this thread..please? Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Foroplex

Obviously Gen isn't "the best" it's the standard that is being copied, so, in my humble opinion, Gen being the standard, the only replica close enough to Gen to say pass for Gen is the wm9, all of the other reps aren't even close..that being said, the wm9 is so good that on a side by side to Gen 999 out of a cool thousand ppl can't tell the difference! I'd love for someone to post their TC in this thread..please? Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Foroplex

You are right, however the OP didn't ask for the best rep insert ;)

I was about to say the owner of the TC LV I just dropped a gen AR'd crystal and insert in would be able to help you out but the insert wasn't the LV.....

I'm sure he won't mind posting pics but I'm not even sure it arrived to him with a TC LV insert....the bezel was empty when it reached me.....but those gen AR'd crystals make a world of difference and an upgrade well worth every penny imho  :)

Now that's a mouthful! So for everyone that has any doubt, forget it! Heres my wm9LV again with stock glass.. By the way is the best rep crystal available: temporary_zps42348a7b.jpg And here's my wm9 YM with a gen crystal: temporary_zps170f7547.jpg So far the clarity of the gen hasn't been seen in reps...so almost a must for true enthusiast.

I was about to say the owner of the TC LV I just dropped a gen AR'd crystal and insert in would be able to help you out but the insert wasn't the LV.....

I'm sure he won't mind posting pics but I'm not even sure it arrived to him with a TC LV insert....the bezel was empty when it reached me.....but those gen AR'd crystals make a world of difference and an upgrade well worth every penny imho  :)

Would the Gen Ar'ed Crystals be worth it, even if it makes the TC 16610LV less Gen Like?

The one I am getting does NOT have the Rehaut engraving, dating it to 2004-2007 and would not have come with an Ar'ed Cyclops