When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone Got An Account To Order Parts From Rolex?

thewightstuff

as per topic,

just wondering if anyone has an contacts that can help ordering a part for me from rolex. anyone know anyone with an account or access to get parts.

if so let me know and i can see if you can help.

its a replacement oyster case, bare for a 5513 that took a nasty ding at the weekend and now has a gouge out of it.

rolex offer replacement cases with 4,4xx,xxx serials according to my info and id like to try and look into this.

ofcourse if you have access to used bare case that would do too :)

dont need any ancilliary bits like, bezel, crown tube, crystal ring etc. these can all be reused. just the bare case with/without back

Edited by thewightstuff

they offer cases just like any other part though even harder to get id imagine.

theyve also stopped pretty much allowing independents to get parts too though this is being challenged legally and ive heard that some can still manage though cannot verify.

apparently they cases come complete and watertight ie with glass, back and crown tube so its not going to be cheap as a replacement i wouldnt have thought.

as per topic,

just wondering if anyone has an contacts that can help ordering a part for me from rolex. anyone know anyone with an account or access to get parts.

if so let me know and i can see if you can help.

its a replacement oyster case, bare for a 5513 that took a nasty ding at the weekend and now has a gouge out of it.

rolex offer replacement cases with 4,4xx,xxx serials according to my info and id like to try and look into this.

ofcourse if you have access to used bare case that would do too :)

dont need any ancilliary bits like, bezel, crown tube, crystal ring etc. these can all be reused. just the bare case with/without back

If the watch is post '70 you can send it to Rolex for a replacement.

the best thing would be that someone who has a genuine rolex takes the part you need off, gives it to an AD, the AD will replace the part (and charge you, of course).

Thats the easiest way to get certain parts cheap, I guess.

I'm surprised noone ever did this