When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which strap for ChronoPassion?

How about black (croc or leather) with grey stitching. A deep brown croc also looks really good. The beadblasted ti works well with both. The funny thing about it coming with a rubber strap is that you would have to be out of your mind to take that one swimming. One brush up against a rock or the side of a pool and you will have an irreparable scratch. The CP is the one watch I only wear for dressy occasions.

Thanks for the reply. 

The deep brown croc is a great idea. Where can I find straps that would fit the CP? I searched online a bit, and found that the gen APROO needs some kind of a conversion kit in order to accept straps. Is it true for the rep as well? 

Are there any good straps that would fit the CP available from our dealers?

Thanks again..

thanks jkay and ronin.

Do the straps need any special attachment or kit, or do they just fit the CP (or any APROO rep) without any need for special tools or kits?

ps - if you guys have links for the straps you've shown, I'd be very thankful if you post them.

If your Roo is on a standard rep strap you can use the strap links on your new strap.

If your Roo has a bracelet, my advise would be to buy a rep strap and use the strap links and deployment clasp from it on your new strap.

This is a chocolate brown from eric-hamiliton strapsIMG_1193_zps9251f097.jpg

The strap looks every so slightly too wide for the watch.