When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new 45 Pumpkin

browngo1

But numbers on the bezel are correct? ..They are not centered

Just had a look at the gen on the Omega website and they don't look totally centered there either, which is cool.

The pearl is not great, but I've seen a lot worse.

The big tell is obviously the Liquid Metal logo on the back. It had put me off at first, but I thought "What the hell", it's still a bloody good rep and quite an improvement in quality from the previous version, from what I can gather from the forum. And obviously you can't see it unless you take it off!

The previous versions also had problems with the crown, but this one seems quite solid and the threads feel nice and smooth.

As I said on a previous post, I've wanted one of these for a long time and I'm happy with my purchase.

It is rep's we're buying, after all!

It is pretty much colourless, if there is actually any at all. And as others have said, it's definitely not double sided. However, the crystal does appear to be quite high quality, as stated on Joshua's site. Can't say that it causes any problems when looking at the dial and certainly not a reason not to buy one. IMO.

Congrats brown nice watch! I've got the CrPO 45 black bezel and absolutely love it! I would agree the lack of AR on the crystal is definitely NOT a reason to avoid purchasing this fine timepiece. IMHO the 45mm is a better made rep than the 42mm. SSteel pull tha trigga dude! I've been seeing you on several threads eyeball this baby. Trust me GO FOR IT! from a guy with 20yrs in dealing with reps this is one of the best out there next to the JLC NSD, Hublot Diver 4000 Oceangraphic, and the Breitling Seawolf(my personal picks for SUPER REPS!) You will not be disappointed! :1a: