When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please delete your PMs if you don't need them anymore...

Whatever123

Hi!

I might be a bit paranoid, but there's a lot of sensitive information in PMs: Real names, shipping addresses etc.

We're not dealers but after all our little hobby here is illegal in most countries and I wouldn't like my real name and address to be found out by some watch industry hacker...

So please guys, delete your PMs if you don't need them anymore. Who knows who might read them one day?

Cheers

Whatever123

• Like 1

How do you delete PM's? And are you aware it's only illegal in the USA if you try to sale a rep as a gen but to own is ok. Thanks.

In the US it is illegal to sell them as reps as well. It is also illegal to have them shipped from another country to the US. Buying from inside the US and owning are no problem though.

Actualy no

Put it this way, your laptop gets stolen from your home and with the information there like addresses, paypal information ect some one has there Identity stolen, who is as fault???

You are for not protecting the information given to you

If you store more that a certain number of Identifing bits of personal information you fall under (UK) protection of information act, Othe lands will have similar laws, long and short of it, dont store, on paper or electronicaly other peoples information that you dont need