When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Blue SubC

tex599

Just got this in the mail yesterday, other than the crooked cyclops what do you guys think?  The last time I purchased a sub replica was in 2006, from a dealer that is no longer a TD.  That watch still works great, it does seems as if the quality has gotten better since then.  I am curious how the movement will hold up, it is the Asian 21j.

post-726-0-66609800-1364502853_thumb.jpgpost-726-0-94564300-1364502865_thumb.jpgpost-726-0-00864400-1364502878_thumb.jpgpost-726-0-57915100-1364502890_thumb.jpgpost-726-0-10915900-1364502909_thumb.jpg

Only minor things which can be rectified by yourself if you are handy.

You mention a TD from the past who is no longer a TD these days.  Are you referring to Eddie Lee by perchance?

looks way to fake.sell and get a bp maker i got the hulk sub c from andrew trusty looks amazing with 21j cheap too

Your girlfriend looks "way to fake" Didn't your mother ever teach you that if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all?

This rep is miles better than the Sub-C used to be, has pretty good rehaut engraving finally (the rehaut engraving on these was off for years) and the color on the dial and insert is pretty good. No, it's not the best rep in the universe but it's pretty darn good.

Also, the BP maker Sub-C doesn't yet come in blue.

Stop being such a rude little sod and you might learn something.

Your girlfriend looks "way to fake" Didn't your mother ever teach you that if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all?

This rep is miles better than the Sub-C used to be, has pretty good rehaut engraving finally (the rehaut engraving on these was off for years) and the color on the dial and insert is pretty good. No, it's not the best rep in the universe but it's pretty darn good.

Also, the BP maker Sub-C doesn't yet come in blue.

Stop being such a rude little sod and you might learn something.

Sorry I have to correct you, the BP is already in blue. The pics just haven't been updated yet.

Has been there just as long as the BP hulk and black sub. Just ask Andrew or Sead

He has a point though, Sneed... The BP and Noob versions of the blue SubC will be out soon enough and will have a more correct case.

That said, I used to have this same watch and absolutely effing loved it!

Sorry I have to correct you, the BP is already in blue. The pics just haven't been updated yet.

Has been there just as long as the BP hulk and black sub. Just ask Andrew or Sead

As I understand it's still the first version with wok though...?

He has a point though, Sneed... The BP and Noob versions of the blue SubC will be out soon enough and will have a more correct case.

The BP version of the watch that will be coming out soon will have a more correct case shape" is far different from saying "looks way to fake"

common courtesy goes a long way

That said, I used to have this same watch and absolutely effing loved it!

As I understand it's still the first version with wok though...?

No wok, just old pictures. Andrew told me it is just as perfect as the hulk and black sub. Came out at exactly the same time too.. But just not as popular as the other two, that's why it hasn't got the same attention