When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

18mm Strap

willieD

Whilst waiting for a replacement strap for my mid size Omega bracelet im looking for a strap that will fit it, anyone have any idea's? Im ideally looking for something like bond wears in his films, or a plain black strap made of material.

Something like this would be perfect, any help much appreciated! Doesn't have to be rubber though.

154158-14141.jpg

Edited by willieD

Whilst waiting for a replacement strap for my mid size Omega bracelet im looking for a strap that will fit it, anyone have any idea's? Im ideally looking for something like bond wears in his films, or a plain black strap made of material.

Something like this would be perfect, any help much appreciated! Doesn't have to be rubber though.

154280-14106.jpg

Heres a close match:

http://81.169.162.205/watchstrap-p535h331s..._18mm_blac.html

This German Company very quick, economical and high quality

Have a browse lots to choose from (typically 3 days to your door in the UK)

They even do the 'springbars' (for that is thier name) you want also

. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

154622-14037.jpg

If you like this rubber strap look up Thornton Watch, but I don't know if I've ever seen this in 18mm lug size. I think Thornton sell it for USD $15 including shipping, which is pretty great value, if it's any good.

Brilliant, thanks guys! How would one adjust the length of a rubber strap? Iv got very skinny wrists!

With some of these, especially on deployant clasps, there are sizing holes, so you cut off a portion of the strap.. and hope their are enough sizing holes to accomodate you!