When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Broken PAM Daylight Advice

below24

Hello,

I am fairly new to posting in this forum etc, here i have a PAM daylight about 7-8 years old, its been through the wars (literally) and I basically need some advice, such as what movement, version etc

I have no idea about the details other than it cost just under $300 when i purchased it.

It was dropped a couple of years back and now i am unable to change the time, I have been reading around this form and found how to open it with stick tape. Nad this is what i found. Can it be repaired, is it worth it? your help is much appreciated.

It was sent to a watch repairers who did not really know what he was doing, however when i got it back after 6 weeks, it did work for about a moth then fail again.

IMG_2580.jpeg

IMG_2581.jpeg

IMG_2582.jpeg

IMG_2583.jpeg

IMG_2585.jpeg

These are both pretty used batted watches.

My PAM 111 works perfectly (for 8 years), as it was one of my first reps i didn't even realise it was a hand wound watch, but i am not used to it.

IMG_2586.jpeg

IMG_2587.jpeg

Hello,

I am fairly new to posting in this forum etc, here i have a PAM daylight about 7-8 years old, its been through the wars (literally) and I basically need some advice, such as what movement, version etc

I have no idea about the details other than it cost just under $300 when i purchased it.

It was dropped a couple of years back and now i am unable to change the time, I have been reading around this form and found how to open it with stick tape. Nad this is what i found. Can it be repaired, is it worth it? your help is much appreciated.

It was sent to a watch repairers who did not really know what he was doing, however when i got it back after 6 weeks, it did work for about a moth then fail again.

These are both pretty used batted watches.

My PAM 111 works perfectly (for 8 years), as it was one of my first reps i didn't even realise it was a hand wound watch, but i am not used to it.

here you go

http://www.puretime.co/product/pam250k-daylight-a7753-ultimate-edition/

Looks like the rotor came apart and the stem snaped off, if you want i think i have a few extra 7750 stems, if you got it serviced the movt should work like new. Depending on how many and what parts you need it might not be that expensive to get done. Do you like the watch enough to get it serviced, In the state its in now i would say its worth 100$ give or take alittle.

I do like the watch, however looking at the hi res pics of it, it is pretty battered, I would need to find somewhere in. The UK to get it serviced, unless there was somewhere that I could send it to get it all sorted, do you have any ideas?

I would sell it as is, maybe as a project for someone.