When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Awaiting payment of charges

laurent965

Hello members , I have 2 parcels awaiting payment of charges at parcel force in the UK since the 6 of April. My TD keep saying is agent will take of it but I have been waiting 19 days....

I think the charge is too high that why nothing is moving.

Do you had any similar experience ??

atumeza5.jpg

I

If you bought it with triangular shipping (China > UK > France) and it's stuck in the delivery to the UK leg, then the TD will sort it, and PureTime is a TD here so reliable.

Just have patience, the TDs agent will be trying to get the goods out of customs hands and minimise the payment.

If you bought it with triangular shipping (China > UK > France) and it's stuck in the delivery to the UK leg, then the TD will sort it, and PureTime is a TD here so reliable.

Just have patience, the TDs agent will be trying to get the goods out of customs hands and minimise the payment.

Well I cross my finger , how long do I wait before I tried to get help the from RWG ?

But for me I will be the agent of the TD...

Sorry my friend, I'm confused now.

You say the watches are held up in customs in the UK, and you live in France?

Are they being sent "directly" to you, and if so what are they doing in the UK, and why did UK customs even look at them? I would have thought if they were being sent directly to you they would have gone from China straight to France?

This is PureTimes part of the forums here:-

http://www.rwgforum.net/forum/64-puretime-watches-international/

The chaps username is PureTime, first name Angus.

I would send him a PM with your order reference number and politely ask him for an update on the progress of your order. But remember if he's busy trying to get customs to release them, the last thing he will need is a customer sending emails / PMs day after day, so, you know, send a PM / email and wait a week, if no response send another.

If it's the same Puretime it will get sorted out though, although the wait can shred your nerves (I waited 3 months for my last order from a TD), especially a large expensive order.

Don't forget to post pictures of the watches when you get them! What have you ordered?

Sorry my friend, I'm confused now.

You say the watches are held up in customs in the UK, and you live in France?

Are they being sent "directly" to you, and if so what are they doing in the UK, and why did UK customs even look at them? I would have thought if they were being sent directly to you they would have gone from China straight to France?

This is PureTimes part of the forums here:-

http://www.rwgforum.net/forum/64-puretime-watches-international/

The chaps username is PureTime, first name Angus.

I would send him a PM with your order reference number and politely ask him for an update on the progress of your order. But remember if he's busy trying to get customs to release them, the last thing he will need is a customer sending emails / PMs day after day, so, you know, send a PM / email and wait a week, if no response send another.

If it's the same Puretime it will get sorted out though, although the wait can shred your nerves (I waited 3 months for my last order from a TD), especially a large expensive order.

Don't forget to post pictures of the watches when you get them! What have you ordered?

Yes in leave in France and the parcel is awaiting payment at parcelforce in the UK. Puretime think its safer to send it 1st to the UK to clear the custom then send the package via Royal Mail.

Thanks for the advise I will a PM to Angus , maybe he will speed up thing.

Just a quick update , the UK agent of the TD received my parcel since the 29, but I haven't received a new tracking number from the UK to France yet. He is taking is time that for sure. This waiting game drive me nuts.....

Ok I'm going to have a glass of wine to chill out