When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Top selling model for Omega?

snwatch

Welcome to the forums, I would advise you to read the stickies for newbies, and to educate yourself on reps using the info at your disposal on these very forums.  That's if you read my reply anyway.

I'm all about helping noobs (I am one.)

This post was just over the top noob. It is right up there with who makes the best sub. "Tell me what the best selling Omega is AND include pictures."

Ya its great but the bezel is crooked :huh: Just kidding...I'd go for the Ceramic Omega Planet Ocean. Type "Omega Ceramic Planet Ocean or CrPO" in that thing up top called a search box and you will be greatly rewarded my fellow noobian friend ;)

Please help the newbies out instead of making fun of them.

I suggest you read the stickies and read other threads in the Omega forum.

I will always help out noobs like myself mate it's just that this question was posted by the op on at least 2 forums already, and tbh from the look of it we can see where the op is heading with his questions............we all love noobs but please help us to help you by doing the decent thing and read at least a few pages of the vast amount of threads available here  :inverted: