When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

With Appreciation

hambone

When I posted my health problem, I knew I would read words of

support from the family of RWG members here because that's what we do. It can be cathartic and make you feel better about whatever the issue may be.

What I did not expect at all was a guy who goes by the handle Legendkiller to organize a fundraiser for my.benefit. Today I received funds

From him and other members, who went out of their way to contribute. They know and I know who they are, and I am blown away with gratitude and deep appreciation for these selfless acts of goodwill. Thank you guys very

much. I am humbled and amazed.

We may come in all colors, shapes and sizes, from different corners of the universe. 

But at the end of the day, we are all brethen in spirit, and go through our own ups and downs in life.

Life is better when being embraced by love and care, and knowing you are not alone.

Every day is a new one which would bring new opportunities and challenges, let's live it well.

there is hope and love aplenty Hambone, walk on and live strong! :drinks:

Posted Image

This is my house behind the oleander flower hedges . Being from Hawaii, I wanted flowers, palms and the ocean. As Meatloaf said , 2 out of

3 ain't bad.

My 4 bdrm, 2000 sq ft home I bought upon my arrival in Vegas from Maui, has been my sanctuary . I was in foreclosure until yesterday .

Fannie Mae owns the house ( a federal program)

They just, this month offered a néw relief package where my monthly fee is dropped 50%. To me it is a gift one cannot imagine.

Thank you my friends for your support and uplifting sentiments. This forum means moPosted Image re to me than I can say . I hope one day to offer my friends Herr a fabulous Las Vegas Party. You guys are awesome .