When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rookie loves the Omega Speedmaster Automatic with White Dial BUT NOT the Olympic Edition

BNEX

Folks,

I am new to this board and new to shopping for replica watches.  After looking over 100s of watches, I fell in love with the "Omega Speedmaster Automatic with White Dial Olympic Edition from WatchEden.  ( sorry, I am not able to post the link to the watch )

I have one small problem:  I am not crazy about the Olympic rings on the minute hand.  I have not been able to find another Omega – or any other brand – that looks like this one.

Do you have some suggestions?

If I do decide to go for it, WatchEden has the best price on this watch.  Do you have some experience with them?  They seem to gets rather mixed reviews.

Big thanks,

BNEX

post-54269-0-96376900-1368545708_thumb.j

post-54269-0-99345800-1368545882_thumb.j

post-54269-0-88921700-1368545884_thumb.j

post-54269-0-75041700-1368545886_thumb.j

Welcome to RWG, do not buy from the site watermarked on those photos you posted above.  Watch Eden is a gamble, if I were you I would choose another Trusted Dealer.

I second ssteel's post. Stay away from these scam sites. They have the best prices, because you are going to get a piece of junk! Stick to the dealers on this and the other rep sites like repgeek or RWI, you will stand a thousand percent better chance of getting what you paid for.