When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Customized Avergers/Seawolfs?

MLinNYinHD

2yjagara.jpg Anyone else have cool mods on their wolf as i actually wanted outside links polished not center as its feel a little rolexy to me I have seen fully polished but anyone know a bracelet that would be easier to to put on this that already has polished links and clasp and could easy matte the center. My AD told my i don't need a gen crystal but I might disagree. (Don't worry my ad likes reps and keeps to himself). He didn't have a gen to compare but I was at breitling last week jyna4y6e.jpg and that yellow def pops a little more that is in glAss btw.. . I've been a bentley man til now but as the line hasn't been updated to much as Pam's and Aps have taken the new arrival spots on a lot of Tds. I am actually gonna try a bentley gt bracelet on this as I think it should fit. Would love to see what others have done to their avengers Seawolfs, supers, any..

• 2 weeks later...

where in god's name did you get a gen seawolf xtal?...yes - that would be a big benefit to the rep...as would a gen bezel...i wear my yellow dial seawolf on the ocean racer rubber strap...it's meant to be on rubber, imo...

R

I was actually disappointed at first as I felt that I had wasted hundred 50 bucks but it actually does make the dial look a lot better and just looking at it and at a Gen on black leather tge yellow is pretty fn close