When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sub Lv Vs Omega Po - Any Comment Welcome

uziuzi

Hi everyone,

you guys managed to create a great forum ! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I feel like i have been learning more lurking around here than in school and at uni... :D

Now my request for good comments on the following topic:

I am contemplating on getting a solid sporty watch for everyday use (my second rep). Since it

should be a daily watch i think i would want it to have a swiss eta in its chest.

I was going to pick PT's Sub Lv which is awesome quality, however, the ultimate version of

the Omega PO made me reconsider....now i am lost. The only thing that bothers me about the ultimate

PO edition is

the logo on the dial which is indeed slightly off and accoring to another post

this issue is not likely to be resolved by dealers (is that really true? :unsure: ) (although the hands on the gen are also different

in that they seem be flat on the rep).

On the other hand, the Sub Lv has also a logo problem to my mind: the logo is not as crisp

as the ones on the noobmariners. Another thing which i am concerned about is the size. How big is

the difference between a 45mm and a 40mm on the wrist ?

What do you guys think, are there more inaccuracies for either model ? Which one would you say is closer

to the gen ?

Does anyone maybe has both models and would be so kind to post wristshots ???

Any comment is highly appreciated! Hope this doesnt sound too much like a noobie-topic and i get good answers

. Be gentle with a newbie rep addict!!

Cheers,

Buy them both and see what you think, they are both nice watches especialy the new 6th gen 45mm PO and for cheep but fantastich quality try TTKs LV if he still has any, it was same quality as NOObmarina and same price.

Remember once you pop you cant stop

:bounce::Jumpy::bounce::Jumpy:

I've found that Omega's are always easier to pull off as gen. I just ordered the ultimate 45.5... the flaws (like the logo) will be unnoticeable at couple of feet away, so nothing to worry about. With Rolex, it's pretty much a fake until proven otherwise for most people :)

So you do not believe there will be a modified version with the correct logo and maybe the black rubber strap? As I understand in the past there was a version which had the logo correct. Why is it always th logo making the trouble, i would guess it should be one of the easier things to get correct...

Nobody would ever notice the logo. Even a WIS looking at it up close is likely to miss it.

99.99% of people you meet will think it's gen. 99.99% of people you meet with the LV on are likely to think it's fake for 2 reasons... 1- most people are unaware of a green bezel sub and think it's fake, and 2- subs are the most replicated watch on the planet.

Buy them both and see what you think, they are both nice watches especialy the new 6th gen 45mm PO and for cheep but fantastich quality try TTKs LV if he still has any, it was same quality as NOObmarina and same price.

Remember once you pop you cant stop

:bounce::Jumpy::bounce::Jumpy:

Correct,....you'll buy both eventually so either or......

Nobody would ever notice the logo. Even a WIS looking at it up close is likely to miss it.

99.99% of people you meet will think it's gen. 99.99% of people you meet with the LV on are likely to think it's fake for 2 reasons... 1- most people are unaware of a green bezel sub and think it's fake, and 2- subs are the most replicated watch on the planet.

How so very true dude... :victory: