When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

116520 Black Dial on Trusty Time..

dowhile

Don't believe the misrepresentation of this supposed new 29J version, take with bucket of salt.

Extra jewels being added to the sec@6 version 7750 removes the friction of the extra gearing added for the sec@6.  Without the extra jewels added, you can try the graphite paste fix, or be very careful with your watches with this configuration, as its a well documented issue.  Search for the 7750 Guide on looking after it.

Don't believe the misrepresentation of this supposed new 29J version, take with bucket of salt.

Extra jewels being added to the sec@6 version 7750 removes the friction of the extra gearing added for the sec@6.

Don't necessarily believe that either... the modder who does this work treats it as super secretive, refuses to show pics of the process, and refuses to do side-by-side tests to prove that it does anything.

Without the extra jewels added, you can try the graphite paste fix, or be very careful with your watches with this configuration, as its a well documented issue.  Search for the 7750 Guide on looking after it.

Out of a dozen or so sec@6 7750s I've had, only one has given me trouble... yes they can be problematic but don't borrow trouble.

@ the OP: nice watch. Wish I'd known for sure this case was still available, I just wasted money taking a chance on an older Daytona case on the off chance that it had better construction than this one!