When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Big Problem With Rolex Rep Are The Sels!

elprimerozen

Every body says that you can identify a REP from the wrong crystal ,wrong crown guards ,wrong mgnification,and every body are saying abaut the wrong PEARL on the bezel of the submariner!!!and a lot more flaws.. :thumbdown: but nobody speaks about the most specific problem which is the wrong wrong sels to all of them(gmt,submariners,explorers ,datejust.......)exept Daytonas(2005-2006)..daytona sels are made with 3 pieces so they are incredibule accurate....all the athers are one piece and very low in details!you can spot ALWAYS a fake only by looking at the sels on the bracelet..you dont need to take the watch in your hand to tell its a rep.. :g: only by looking you can tell the difference!the only sel that i have seen that almost fits the standars of a gen sel its Josh Perfect Seadweller....you can always do some mods to make it better ..but not all of us have the time to do something like that...If the rep world keeps making these crap sels you will always say that the watch is a rep nomater if the dials are perfect or the magnification or something else..Thanks for reading and my best regards to all!...ps: as for the bezel...we all know what the problem is :black_eye: Thanks.

I think that this beautifull daytona is with the elprimero zenith caliber...i have also this caliber in my Zenith Port Royal v and its ticking like a machinegun!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:155809-13765.jpgbut i would like to seewhat more people have to say about these bad bad replica sels.....

Wow you've got two of my short term goals there, the Le Locle 7750 Tissot and the Oris Titan.

Do you like the Le Locle? I thought the T-lord 7750 automatic looked better with the large crown and flattened pushers.

That Oris is a rock.

155973-13712.jpg155973-13713.jpg155973-13714.jpg155973-13715.jpg155973-13716.jpgSo here are some original...you can all see that the sels are with so sarp edges that you can tell tey are cut with laser...i can spot a fake from long distance.

SEL, SEL SEL

ohhhhhhhh solid end links- i thought the biggest problem is that they weren't waterproof. i bet george has sol - nevermind

:) couldn't resist. How exactly are you supposed to spot SEL's ?

155976-13710.jpg155976-13711.jpgI sold the LE Locle and this is my new Fortis!!Suoer watch and massive construction!

Wow you've got two of my short term goals there, the Le Locle 7750 Tissot and the Oris Titan.

Do you like the Le Locle? I thought the T-lord 7750 automatic looked better with the large crown and flattened pushers.

That Oris is a rock.