When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pino84

Thanks what is the best site for the panerai in all your options? I had a look on torobravo but the payment was a bit strange no credit card payment then said the PayPal was not excepting payment? To do it through western union? This is something I have never used before

Hi peeps! I am new to the forum. I really have an obsession with Panerai watches and have read a lot about them. It seems like there are a lot of models that are not on their website and is fascinating to find so many gorgeous models time and time again.  I am fixed on getting a white dial panny, and i like the 113, but i was wondering if there was a 47-48mm white dial panerai that i am not aware of. I would appreciate your help on this. Thanks

Thanks what is the best site for the panerai in all your options? I had a look on torobravo but the payment was a bit strange no credit card payment then said the PayPal was not excepting payment? To do it through western union? This is something I have never used before

You can sign up with Western Union on their website, no big deal. Just make sure you buy from a trusted dealer listed here. Don't ever get anything from some random website.