When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

China Airmail Tracking

vikingr

Well I just ordered a watch via a member2member sale. He posted it one week ago and the tracking numer isn't available, it still says "product not trackable". Don't know what's up.. This watch is coming from Australia and shipped to me (EU/The Netherlands)

Can anyone tell me what this means? 

Status-Opening

Location-51003100

Date-20130614 1108

It has said this same thing since 6/14. Thanks in advance

Chinese mail tracking, be it China Airmail or EMS or whatever is horrendously horrible. I wouldn't bother following it

Well I just ordered a watch via a member2member sale. He posted it one week ago and the tracking numer isn't available, it still says "product not trackable". Don't know what's up.. This watch is coming from Australia and shipped to me (EU/The Netherlands)

Australia's postal service doesn't offer affordable tracking services for international parcels. It's something around $70-80 for tracked internatinal parcles to the EU.

If you paid around $20 for postage, you probably have registered post (non-trackable), which is the next best thing after aforementioned

Australia's postal service doesn't offer affordable tracking services for international parcels. It's something around $70-80 for tracked internatinal parcles to the EU.

If you paid around $20 for postage, you probably have registered post (non-trackable), which is the next best thing after aforementioned

I don't know what I paid for the shipping costs. It was included in the price of the watch. But thanks for the input, hopefully I get my watch next week :)