When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex YatchMaster with Blue DIal

hiker01

Since the search button don't work till now, has anyone bought this model yet. Could you please share your thoughts and recriminations

on this particular model?????

Highly appreciated!

I visited a local AD to check out the new gen blue YM dial...  While I have not seen the blue dial YM rep in person, from the pictures it looks to have a darker hue.  The gen really shines and reflects light. What I would be really interested in seeing rep'd would be the black YM dial, now that would be a real looker.  Should be fairly easy to rep? 

I visited a local AD to check out the new gen blue YM dial... While I have not seen the blue dial YM rep in person, from the pictures it looks to have a darker hue. The gen really shines and reflects light. What I would be really interested in seeing rep'd would be the black YM dial, now that would be a real looker. Should be fairly easy to rep?

there's no gen black dial. Just black mother of pearl, which is really not easy to get right. Every mop rep I've seen is kaka

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2