When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ordering REP, from Puretime.

ozlo

Hello Guys,

Newby here.

Any advise in best way to order AP Rep , from Puretime. My 2 Visa cards keep getting declined by them. I checked with my bank their is no issue. Also what is the best AP ROOF black dial to order. Is it the V%.

Thank you in advance for any inout.

Angus is legit. Pay him via WU. And don't worry if he wants you send payment to someone else or a different country.He will sort you out with the item you want.Masmannan

His person he had picking up money in china got flagged by WU earlier in month and they started flagging every attempt I made to make payment there. From what I understand he may be using someone in pi now.

I wouldn't order anything from Puretime. I treid many times to get credit cards processed.

They have been closed off by every bank, and PayPal numerous times due to complaints.

Order it from Trusty or Mary.

I have ordered from TORO several times and he was very relialbe...but has now been clsoed down agan by the Police.

Trusty packs better than anyone, and will return messages within a reasonable timeframe. Just remember their time zones before you get antsy.

Use a CREDIT CARD or PAYPAL.

Wesern Union will NOT help you if you have a problem or a shipment that disappers in Customs.

It is like sendng "cash" to China with no receipt or anything.

No recourse whatsoever. Don;t be tempted by the 10% discont..It ain't worth it.

Use a CREDIT CARD or PAYPAL.

Wesern Union will NOT help you if you have a problem or a shipment that disappers in Customs.

It is like sendng "cash" to China with no receipt or anything.

No recourse whatsoever. Don;t be tempted by the 10% discont..It ain't worth it.

Exactly why they are called TD's. If you have purchased from them before, i.e. Toro as you mentioned, they'd definitely send your goods. Their reputation on forums like this are worth more than the 1 or 2 watches you might order. I would trust TD's like Toro with a WU.

Its members that use paypal and try to "file a claim" that really causes problems for the TD's. Evidently Paypal does not allow Replica Transactions, either ways, you cannot be fully protected when dealing with reps. Its mainly about trust on this forum ;)

Guys,

Thank you for all your input. I finally ordered three reps from Ryan, and he has always replied to all my emails. I now hav tracking numbers and I eagerly await the watches. Will keep you posted and send some pics.

WTF is Octagon talking about. If its a TD things don't go missing. The 10% WU isn't an incentive, it's an off-set discount for the fee.

I assume Octagon would raise a complaint with Credit card company if something failed with TD??

It's [censored] like this that would raise a Paypal dispute IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys,

Thank you for all your input. I finally ordered three reps from Ryan, and he has always replied to all my emails. I now hav tracking numbers and I eagerly await the watches. Will keep you posted and send some pics.

Do we get to see these pics?

@Octagonpeg

Given what you just said, it seems like you're the type to raise PayPal disputes and chargebacks with dealers. This is NOT acceptable on any of the rep fora, and can lead to banning across all the forums and blacklisting by all dealers

Yes sure you may not be able to get your money back immediately if there is a problem, but that is why there are mods who will hold more sway in resolving issues than any rash dispute through credit card companies.

Excuse me if I assumed wrong, but PayPal is only for convenience, not as an avenue for securing "recourse"

• 3 weeks later...

Guys,

So send some pics , and who is Ryan?

Angus is legit. Pay him via WU. And don't worry if he wants you send payment to someone else or a different country.

He will sort you out with the item you want.

Masmannan

So legit that he has to launder payments.  Simple fact is that no one involved in rep watches, buyer or seller, or manufacturer, is legit.  It's merely a question of the degree of illegitimacy.  Angus is probably one of the better ones

So legit that he has to launder payments. Simple fact is that no one involved in rep watches, buyer or seller, or manufacturer, is legit. It's merely a question of the degree of illegitimacy. Angus is probably one of the better ones

As legit as you wearing your rep whilst people thinking its real. Legit is all subjective.

Masmannan