When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Olloclip vs cheap $10 lens

danielv2000

On Amazon UK, these look fairly similar to the one's in your link, and from the reviews, the lenses actually appear to be fairly decent. Many of the reviews mention the good results from using the macro lens.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Macro-Fisheye-iPhone-i9300-DC145/dp/B008H3ZDEU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1372450007&sr=8-2&keywords=iphone+macro+lens

On Amazon UK, these look fairly similar to the one's in your link, and from the reviews, the lenses actually appear to be fairly decent. Many of the reviews mention the good results from using the macro lens.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Macro-Fisheye-iPhone-i9300-DC145/dp/B008H3ZDEU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1372450007&sr=8-2&keywords=iphone+macro+lens

Thanks. I'm assuming they are all manufactured in the same factory. The main complaint with your is that they don't stick well. The one I linked on eBay seems to hook on. I guess it's worth a $10 try!

Thanks. I'm assuming they are all manufactured in the same factory. The main complaint with your is that they don't stick well. The one I linked on eBay seems to hook on. I guess it's worth a $10 try!

I had similar thoughts. The lenses are most likely manufactured by the same factories so they would yield similar results. For $10 it would be worth a try. I think I'll order up one as well and see how the pictures come out. Certainly a darn sight cheaper than forking out for an SLR and macro lens!