When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Usa Shipping

PocketAces

Usa shipping, or Conus, as some people refer to.

I have checked a few boards, and a few sites.

Found alot of scam sites from other countries.

Even FOUND a couple legitimate looking review forums that were made to scam as well.

Anyways, I dont live in New York City, but I have heard of many china sellers there selling fake rolexes.

I know people in the states have bought watches overseas, so they sometimes get past customs.

Anyways, Im looking for a trusted dealer who lives in the states, or a regular consumer who lives in the states and wants to sell their replica rolex.

It seems that most supposed trusted dealers are overseas, but according to a few youtube videos, they are in the states as well.

Please pm or post a few sellers email addresses, etc, thanks.

I could spend 20k on a real one, but I know the cost is only a few hundred bucks to make.

This means Rolex should have a 10 year or lifetime warranty which they strangely dont and only have a 1-2yr warranty.

This leads me to believe that since the genuine one breaks very often, it is better to buy a well made replica instead.

More often than not a rep bought from one of the dealers listed on this forum will make it to you and have no issues with customs. That is at least my expirence, I have bought a few from dealers in china others that have bought many can chime in with their experience. You should also read the reviews of the dealers on this forum, many before you have bought and left their feedback for others to read. If you want a dealer that is in CONUS, there is BK (mostly Rollie some Pam) and TC (only Rollie). Other way is to buy from off the sales section here from a member that is stateside.

If you want a really great Rolex, check out the member to member sales board here.

Some members will take an already very good brand new replica and then replace choice items with genuine parts to create something that is basically indistinguishable from real and costs 1/20 the price.

I could spend 20k on a real one, but I know the cost is only a few hundred bucks to make.

This means Rolex should have a 10 year or lifetime warranty which they strangely dont and only have a 1-2yr warranty.

This leads me to believe that since the genuine one breaks very often, it is better to buy a well made replica instead.

Sorry, but that's mostly not true.

A 20k watch (you later say Rolex) would be e.g. a yellow gold Datejust with leather strap,, the watch head weights about 31g (18kt) this would be about $940 just in the gold used. Add all the other parts like the dial, bracelet (or strap), the movement and the labour of a swiss technician (they are not assembled in China), and also add the business side, adverts, the development branch (Rolex did invent a few things in the watch industry) and event the work against counterfeit goods...

So tell me why you think it only takes a few hundret to make such a watch?

Why should Rolex give you a 10 year or lifetime warranty? It's not a Zippo...   when you buy a BMW or Mercedes you get a 2 year warranty, but even when you buy a Ferrari which is a few times the BMW you get ... 24 months warranty. Why would Rolex do that? They want to sell watches, thats it, they don't want to pay for them afterwards.

And why do you think a genuine Rolex (or PP, TAG ...) breaks more often than a rep $100 replica? A watch that is assembled in a dusty room without real quality control...

I agree that it is lucrative to buy your desired watch from a well known brand for 1-10% of its retail price, but it will never ever be the same as the genuine product.

Edited by 1680