When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Submariner

Thor

Sorry for the picture quality. Tell me your observations on this watch please :rolleyes:

516-7916.jpg

516-7917.jpg

2 more shots.

516-7918.jpg

516-7919.jpg

Very nice. Is this TW sub? It is a keeper.

very nice watch! if ya don't mind......where'd ya get it? :happy:

Very deep case, looks very close, either one of the Luckyy;s or a gen, nice.

Is that a bezel guard I see in photo #1?

If so, it must be the 100.00 model from TTK.

Good comments guys

The bezel guard came from Maria a long time ago, never dealt with Neil.

The watch is made up from an MBW LV Sub and the new Sub from Andrew.

I stripped both watches down and polished the MBW case inside and out and fitted an improverd bezel insert. The bezel is the same thickness as the real one so it must be the photo that makes it appear thinner.

The Cg's were done by me but they do not require much on the TW case. Rehaut is if course perfect on the MBW/TW case and was cleaned.

I then stripped the other watch down and to my suprise the dial fitted perfectly as they usually do need shaving to fit an MBW case. I used the complete dial+movement+date wheel from Andrew's watch as they are the best I' ve ever seen on a rep. THe dial script is superb, very crisp and white. The date change at 5 seconds after midnight which is also the best yet for me anyway.

The crown is very good but would like to fit a genuine crwon and tube at some point in the future.

Fitted it all back together and added the new style hollow link bracelet I bought seperately which has the most perfect end links so far and hey presto, a nice looking Sub.

Thanks for the nice comments guys, I doubt she will be for sale in the near future as I' very plesed with the end product.

Very nice work! A keeper, for sure!

where did the bracelet come from?

I have tried to remember who I bought the bracelet from and cannot. It was a member on TRC not here and is better than average. Still too light though but visually good at least. :happy:

Hello again,

Nice watch do you have build.

Is the movement the Non-Eta?

I have the 16610 from MBW too....but not the LV....

Is the bracelet the new one that comes with Andrews Sub?

RG Tribal