When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rep bracelet for a 16520?

CptTripps

So the one piece of my 16520 build that I'm having a hard time sourcing (for a reasonable price anyway) is a gen bracelet. I was hoping to go the "leather with deployment" route, but want end-links and those seem to be tough to find too.

Is there a good rep bracelet that will fit a Phong case? I'd like it to be as close to gen as possible. I was thinking about polishing the center-track on one of TCs, but in don't believe it will fit, or I can't find good end-links.

Any ideas?

So the one piece of my 16520 build that I'm having a hard time sourcing (for a reasonable price anyway) is a gen bracelet. I was hoping to go the "leather with deployment" route, but want end-links and those seem to be tough to find too.

Is there a good rep bracelet that will fit a Phong case? I'd like it to be as close to gen as possible. I was thinking about polishing the center-track on one of TCs, but in don't believe it will fit, or I can't find good end-links.

Any ideas?

Unfortunately there are no "good" aftermarket bracelets when it comes to the 78390 bracelet! I would suggest getting gen endlinks at least..i had some trouble using rep endlinks with the J&W cases.

Unfortunately there are no "good" aftermarket bracelets when it comes to the 78390 bracelet! I would suggest getting gen endlinks at least..i had some trouble using rep endlinks with the J&W cases.

the early 16520 had the best bracelet ever, the 78360 (with 503 ???)

all matte :good: