When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New strap: opinions wanted

PGWDaddy

I also posted this on RG.

I love Panerai's. it's simple, elegant and a flexible piece where I can change to just about any strap I desire. While frequenting a well known, dedicated site I found a dealer in the Philippines who was selling leather straps for a crazy price, $19 each. Too good to pass up, so I bought a few.

They seem nice but I'm just not sold yet. I can't have buyers regret with them being so inexpensive, but what so you guys think? Good buy or waist of money? post-44317-137643068704.jpgpost-44317-137643069604.jpg

I agree with markiemark. The strap has that glossy slightly plasticky look. I would get an aftermarket strap from Devilseam. He has some cracking designs with very high quality soft and supple leathers and great hand stitching. His prices are very reasonable as well.

I bought an RWG one from him previously which looks great and I've ordered another strap from him for the 372 that I ordered from Trusty.

I'm with the others too on that strap...it doesn't look that good (from here).

I've always found Mario Paci, Simona, and Dirk to be my favorites besides the OEMs.

Just my little 2 cents.