When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bronze 6154 Rolerai

civic4982

So this one finally got completed the other day.

It's been a back and forth with this thing especially since it was one of Adrian's original cases with the troublesome crowns.

The crown failed on me and I eventually sent it to Bsull75 who was kind enough to replace the  inner crown maintube for me and got it working great!

I finally today removed the original crown/tube and replaced it with one of adrian's newer much more heavy duty ones.

Let me just say that this new crown designs is MUCH more solid than the old ones. I love it.

I actually bought 3 spares (2 bronze and 1 steel) just in case these too failed over time so now that I've felt it I can confidently say that I probably will never need the spares (will sell on market sometime soon so if you want the old crown or one of the extra crowns I've got then PM me)

Anyways it's got the following parts:

Athaya 6154 Bronze case set (first production)
2 piece bezel
Updated newer Bronze Athaya Brevet Crown
Vintage ETA 6498 with gold finish
BBB Display Caseback by Athaya
Quizats Plexi
951Max Rolex Dial 39mm
Athaya double pencil hands relumed by me and aged by me with vintage Cornholio lume.
Gunny Mission Impossible 2 strap

This one I wanted to haave the nice aged hands with a polished case. I aged it before and then repolished it up recently since I kinda like that look better.

It's pretty stellar but I've got a friend who really likes it and so I'm considering selling it to him :(

This project has basically been about 6 months in the making if I recall correctly and only today do I finally consider it "done."

Enjoy:

DSC09483.JPG

DSC09479.JPG

DSC09481.JPG

DSC09482.JPG

DSC09484.JPG

DSC09485.JPG