When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panda Franken ROO

CptTripps

Guest Daytona1984

get the plots from the TDs. AP Bands are using the same meassurements AP does (as far as i know) so it won't fit the rep case properly...

btw: nice pick up... if you can source the gen hands it would be great... the rep hands are always bothering me... the hour hand is a big tell...

wear it well :-)

Great looking franken ROO.  

So let me get this straight, I can actually get a real panda at the pet store easier than the gen panda hands?  

Haven't the chinese already repped their pandas?

:crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

Wanna sell bracelet? Will it fit a genuine Panda ;)?

BTW congrats!

Mine is on the sing f1 strap. It's prob my overall fav piece, and i have some serious ap's in the collection!

Posted Image

I'd sell it in a sec. PM me, but I'm not sure it'll fit.

I'm looking for a strap exactly like yours! Gotta find lugs though...that's what I'm missing to make my rubber work.

What do you mean though - the only one you can put on your wrist OP?

Domi has one, and the other is in pieces in my basement on the watch-table. I've got all the PIECES...but need to move the crown position before I can re-assemble the thing.

BUT....I just received word that Domi shipped my White Themes, so that's pretty great! ::: excited! :::

Guest Daytona1984

as i already said, the rep plots won't fit the gen case and vice versa. so trying to install gen or apbands plots to the rep case will be disappointing. also installing the rep bracelet on the gen case...

My advice is to look for one of the cheapie quartz watches that dealers have sold from time to time or buy someone's used broken one and keep for parts. I have owned a Franken or two as well and it was the smartest thing I did. The lug pins can strip, screws can be scratched or dented, and whoever got a rep with all screw slots perfectly centered. :)