When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC good dealer

Pino84

I have recently just purchased my first rep a PAM0039 I was so impressed with the quality. Am looking to get myself an IWC next not sure what model yet. Could anyone advise a good dealer to deal with for this?

Here's a few pics of the panerai

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Any advise would be helpful thanks

Trusty, Trevor, Angus and Toro all have pretty much the same stock with a few exceptions.

You can't go wrong with any of them.

The IWC 3799 is pretty much a "super-rep";

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=30_191&products_id=10898

I would agree with the M2M sales. in most cases the watch will have all of the "kinks" worked out, or they are disclosed in the sales thread. Another thing, frequently the watch will have some modding done, such as gen dial, gen crown/tube sometimes a genuine movement as well. Looking back over the years of  sales of modded watches, very seldom does the seller get his money back on the watch + gen parts + cost of having everything put together, so it's usually cheaper to buy one already modded than to try to find the parts and have it modded yourself.