When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi Everyone

Hi guys. I'm Owen from London.

I've been into watches for a good while now. I have quite a few but they are mostly cheap (non-luxury brand) gens or very poor reps that I have picked up here and there. I have one decent watch which is a genuine Omega Seamaster Professional Chronograph. I've wanted to get a nice second hand watch for a while now, ideally a Rolex, but was more recently looking at Tags as they're cheaper. Then I started thinking about reps and thought there must be really good quality reps out there and I would be better off buying a nice rep for now and saving for a new or second hand gen Rolex.

Now that I've stumbled across the wealth of knowledge that is the RWG forum, and spent about a week reading through posts and articles, my mind is made up and I'll be buying a Rolex Sub off one of the trusted dealers. I might also buy a rep Seamaster to compare it to my gen one.

Anyhow I just wanted to introduce myself and congratulate the older members on how much work they've put into creating such a brilliant forum. I look forward to becoming part of the community...