When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from a relieved UK Noob

jaybo119

Hi all. first post but I've been reading up for a few days now and finding my way around since finding you.

I'm glad I came across your site and doing some more research before pushing the button over at iparadisiac

I have been the happy owner of a Gen Tag 2000 Classic, blue face, for 11 years now but have been an avid watch lover for more than I care to remember. Shame I haven't got the funds for all the lovely pieces out there.

My Tag has been sent off for a service and a bit of a refurb so it's away for about 2 months, so they say.

I had a hankering for something on my wrist  other than my old Seiko so I went and had a Nato strap put onto a Rolex Sub rep that my mate sent to me from Hong Kong back in 2006 which looks okay and is still actually working... no idea of the details of it but t's certainly not to the standard I've seen around here! the pearl fell off the 2nd day I had it and the bracelet fell apart not long after that and it's been in my top drawer since then.

Anyhooo... I was window shopping in the dealers and fancied a different rep... hence ending up on the scammers sites drooling over the picures and promises.

I am SO glad I found this site!

My wish list has been getting bigger by the day but I'm currently split between the Omega PO from Sead and Tag Aquaracer from Toro.

I do love a Tag but the Omega looks absolutely mint.

Anyway... see you around... I might stay here for a while :-)

• Like 1