When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RO 15400 vs ROO 15703 group photo

sigfrieds

Awesome Photos , those Old Skool Royal Oaks are such a unique style of watch. Sold my MBK version a few years back as it was a little big for my faye wrists, I do miss it .

Which is your fav?

In my point of view the diver v3.5 ( v 4.1?) , 25940 ROO v2 and the new 15400 are the best 3 repro RoyalOaks ever been produced

Ha this 15400....I don't know how it fits on the wirst compare to the standard AP ROO....I'm afraide that I find it too small...Hesitate hesitate...otherwise a great watch for sure

The 15400 will not running small on the regular size wrist, I think it fit 17cm to 19cm wrist well, but if for 20cm+ wrist, the ROO will certainly be a better choice

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Siegfried, I'm new on this forum so I want first to congratulate all the people taking time to improve it  and  I'm very much impressed by the pictures you posted from both of your watches.

The 15400 looks particularly well made.

May I ask you from which retailer you've got it and at what average price.

Thanks a lot for a reply

Hello Siegfried, I'm new on this forum so I want first to congratulate all the people taking time to improve it  and  I'm very much impressed by the pictures you posted from both of your watches.

The 15400 looks particularly well made.

May I ask you from which retailer you've got it and at what average price.

Thanks a lot for a reply

thanks mate, I got it from puretime at 430 included shipping, but their site was down for a few days so can I can't provide the link

• 1 month later...

Stunning photos and amazing watches - both. Ordered my 15400 from BP Maker in black a few days ago. Now I love looking at Your (deep) - blue. Hope I also made the right choice. Fantastic pictures.....

For interest if You have time someday: Is that wood or glass below the watches? And - can You put the 15400 bracelet on the Diver if You want to?  Cheers

thanks mate, I got it from puretime at 430 included shipping, but their site was down for a few days so can I can't provide the link

Had ordered and paid for it and then received email from Angus that the silver face one out of stock! Hope to be able to get a refund.