When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 111 noob v3 with Toros gator strap

sputim

It is nothing new that pam 111 v3 is a super rep and of outstanding quality, but when I unwrapped it I was just blown away! I guess there are plenty of reviews of the watch therefore I don't wanna stick to that to much. Let the pictures speak for themselves ;) Rather more interesting for you guys is probably toros brown gator strap. It is double sided gator leather of excellent quality and nice color. Personally I like brown but the variety of color is quite nice. The stitching is 9/10 so we see it's quality handycraft. The feel to it was slightly stiff the first day but first of all thats normal and secondly it gets softer and extremly confirtable after some time of usage. Over and above that the lug and tang buckle fitment is excellent. Enjoy the pictures and personally I can just recommend this strap from Toro!

post-50919-0-80668300-1379966724_thumb.j

post-50919-0-37132100-1379966738_thumb.j

post-50919-0-41234300-1379966753_thumb.j

post-50919-0-25897500-1379966764_thumb.j

That is a great looking combo!  I had contemplated getting one of the gator straps on the last purchase lot, but had not seen any reviews yet so decided to hold off.  If this is as high quality as it looks, methinks I will have to pick one up soon!

Thanks for your comments. I definitely recommend this strap and for 118$ you can't go that wrong. As aforementioned the quality and feel is pretty nice and the fact it's double sided gator leather is pretty neat in my eyes.

Oh and I forgot to mention about Toro. Communication, payment and QC pictures was fast as hell! First day order, second day payment confirmed (via WU) and third day I had my QC pictures in the mail :clap2:
The shipment over Spain took it's time but I'm used to that. And the received product is just great.

• 1 month later...

It definitely does and the quality is outstanding. Wearing it now steadily for a month and strap got extremely nice feel but no signs of abrasion. The asso strap is lying at home in a drawer and getting coated with dust... JK also the asso strap is of outstanding quality and already got a nice patina after some weeks of usage.