When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for Noob CG for 299-O

Uberscreamer

Hey everyone, I have a quick request for anyone that has spare PAM parts. 

I was letting a friend of mine check out the new Noob 299 that I got from Toro a few weeks back, and he accidentally knocked it off of a table while trying to grab for something else.  Before either of us could react, the watch fell and hit the floor crown guard down.  The rest of the watch is fine, and the movement accuracy has not been affected in the least by the knock, but the CG is pretty beat up looking now. 

As such, it is bothering the OCD in me to where I cannot wear it out of the house.  I unfortunately do not have any spare parts besides screws for the CG, and would love to get the correct looking one, preferable also Noob factory to get this piece back to pristine condition.  If anyone has one I would love to buy it off of you.  My friend already told me he would pay for the cost of the replacement, so at least he has that going for him, lol.  Thanks guys!

Does no one really have a spare brushed CG for a 44MM Luminor that they can sell me?  I would have no problems paying somewhere around $20 to $30 bucks US for it, as this seems to be the average cost of one on the Rep sites.  It is too bad that our TDs don't carry spare parts, or I would just search for one through one of them.  Thanks for looking everyone!