When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Datejust replica's wanted

basis280

hello .. i was interested in adding to my collection .. anyone have any datejust replica they want to get rid of . looking for decent quality  2836 movement ..in the USA  ..  thank you .. cheers 

... have you tried the "Sales" board...  I think watches might be sold there...  :bangin:

Hello,  Yes I am a big fan of the Datejust watches ...  those are great ....  I am sure the dealers here have the best watches ... I would like to find one in the Conus ... maybe someone already bought and is not using or is considering a another purchase ... Thank you  and Cheers

"MY MAN MATT" is the guy to go to. He is is Dallas,Texas. Has been building watches since 1985. He just put together for me my 'Ultimate Datejust'. It is a 16220 with a gen Rhodium Roman Dial, gen Crystal, gen Gasket, gen Engine-turned bezel, gen Crown, gen Swiss ETA 2836, on a Jubilee bracelet...and looks like a million bucks! Custom builds to your specs. Spends several days regulating the watch, high-pressure water testing (says I can dive with mine), and backs his work. Much preferred over the 'wham-bam-thank-you-mam' Chinese BS.

For what it's worth...

Edited by lgking

"MY MAN MATT" is the guy to go to. He is is Dallas,Texas. Has been building watches since 1985. He just put together for me my 'Ultimate Datejust'. It is a 16220 with a gen Rhodium Roman Dial, gen Crystal, gen Gasket, gen Engine-turned bezel, gen Crown, gen Swiss ETA 2836, on a Jubilee bracelet...and looks like a million bucks! Custom builds to your specs. Spends several days regulating the watch, high-pressure water testing (says I can dive with mine), and backs his work. Much preferred over the 'wham-bam-thank-you-mam' Chinese BS.

For what it's worth...

Very true. Also a great builder of the subs when he wants to! :)

"Texas is a pretty large state! Plus it is kind of a epicenter for watches! We got the RSC here in Dallas." 

That is no excuse!

Bloody Texans...there're everywhere. There's even one that lives in my building, and I live almost 10,000 miles from the bloody place. And guess what kind of watch he wears...a Datejust! Go figure...

Edited by lgking