When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

116600LV Green Submariner Swiss Eta2836-2 CLASP LOCK NOT HOLDING DESIRED PLACE

tguaturbo

Are there known issues with the glidelock slipping and not holding the locked place? I bought the Hulk sub the 50th anniversary Daytona and Patek Nautalus from a TD and they had great response and process and I got my watches as promised in a very timely manner.

I am having this issue though with the glide lock not wanting to hold and within a few minutes of putting the watch on it slips to the furthest position and the bracelet gets to loose.

Yes, I had the same issue with my BP Sub C Glidelock from Andrew.  He sorted it, and sent me a replacement.

Another issue with these BP's are the indices @12 & 9 being misaligned.  Andrew sorted the clasp, i will fix the misaligned markers.  Its all part of the fun.

Edited by SSTEEL

BP Clasps have a tendency to slip / not hold position. Best thing to do is find a Noob V2 bracelet just part out with the BP Bracelet.

It's probably the easiest mod to date, just be careful, read up on it and they will fit into place.

Should be able to find it for around $80 - $90

Check w/ PureTi.me if they have stock.

BP Clasps have a tendency to slip / not hold position. Best thing to do is find a Noob V2 bracelet just part out with the BP Bracelet.

It's probably the easiest mod to date, just be careful, read up on it and they will fit into place.

Should be able to find it for around $80 - $90

Check w/ PureTi.me if they have stock.

I think replacing the entire bracelet is not such a good idea as the BP has a more desirable SEL fit then the v2. A simple replacement clasp is all that's in order seeing how the clasp is the issue not the whole bracelet. Now a BP bracelet on a v2 may tighten things up a bit

Yup. Every time I order a BP I ask for a noob clasp.

Wish I had know, Oh well. The entire bracelet on the Daytona 50th Anniversary is pretty stellar and the links are thicker and clasp is solid compared to one I bought back in 2000 for 4 times the price with ETA movt.

I think replacing the entire bracelet is not such a good idea as the BP has a more desirable SEL fit then the v2. A simple replacement clasp is all that's in order seeing how the clasp is the issue not the whole bracelet. Now a BP bracelet on a v2 may tighten things up a bit

What is SEL?