When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Norwegian GTG in Fredrikstad, October 26

gran

Pihlippe and I decided that there will be a small GTG in Fredrikstad, Norway Saturday, October 26.

It's perhaps a short notice for most people, but we Scandinavians are an impulsive people, so it should be no problem. biggrin.png
Fredrikstad, is pretty much the center of the world, so there is an easy access from all destinations
Any questions? Pm me. smile.png

I can't promise that there will be any ladies , but maybe some flashy watches.....................................with the watches comes the ladies lol.gif

Getting to Fredrikstad and around

Fredrikstad is situated 90 kilometres southeast of Oslo.

Distances to Fredrikstad from: By car

Fredrikstad is attached to E6 by Oldtidsveien (from Sweden and Halden) and mainroad 110 (through Råde from Oslo)

By train

There are frequent train departures from Fredrikstad to Oslo, Halden, Gothenburg and Copenhagen. For booking and timetables, please contact the Norwegian State Railways (NSB).

By bus

Daily departures with Nor-Way Bussekspress between Oslo, Fredrikstad and Hvaler.

By aeroplane

Norway's main airport, Oslo Airport Gardermoen, is located 130 kilometres north of Fredrikstad. From Gardermoen you can reach Fredrikstad by express train, express bus, local train or car.

The nearest airport is Moss Airport Rygge, 27 kilometres north of Fredrikstad. Express bus to Fredrikstad Bus Terminal.

Pihlippe and I decided that there will be a small GTG in Fredrikstad, Norway Saturday, October 26.

It's perhaps a short notice for most people, but we Scandinavians are an impulsive people, so it should be no problem. biggrin.png

Fredrikstad, is pretty much the center of the world, so there is an easy access from all destinations

Any questions? Pm me. smile.png

I can't promise that there will be any ladies , but maybe some flashy watches.....................................with the watches comes the ladies lol.gif

So you did it !!!! ;)

Wish you big succes !!!!

Xel B)

I'd love to join you, but I have work, work and more work to do.

Perhaps next time.

OK! You just tell us the place and date ;) this will not be the last Norwegian GTG. Great thing that it is still legal to own replicas in Norway, for personal use that is.

Best GTG ever Gran? ....... WOW giggle.gif
First I must thank Gran and his wife for letting me into their home and not least, for serving a delicious dinner.
As you well know, it was just Gran and me who came to this GTG.
But as said in the history books: In the beginning there were two ...... biggrin.png

Assuming that this was not the last Norwegian GTG.

Had plans to go to the old town to take some pictures, but due to bad weather, yesterday and today, it must be another time.

Anyway here are some bad pictures

Gran was amused at how large this is

DSC_0082.jpg

Not to forget this one...

DSC_0087.jpg

After dinner we went out for some drinks smile.png

IMG_2258.jpg

IMG_2260.jpg

Of course there is not a GTG without girls....

_8NT0447_LR4_resiz_5134125a.jpg

_8NT0548_LR4_resiz_5134107a.jpg

_8NT0416_LR4_resiz_5134130a.jpg

Mr P says also hello....

IMG_2271.jpg

That mask is hillarious!!

Thank you for visiting me Mr.P. It was indeed a pleasure to meet you and the chance to try those huge watchclocks of yours.

I did learn a thing or two from looking at your other watches as well. Very well spent time in was and for sure we have to plan a new GTG in 2014...maybe Oslo would be the bst thing or to join forces with the Sweden and have a Scandnavian GTG in Göteborg (Gothenborg)

Gunnar