When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for replica watch servicing/repair/lume in Australia

70ura

G'day all!

I've had a look and couldn't see much on this forum regarding Australian replica watch servicing/repairs.

So i thought i'd create a post to ask for someone who will help me with servicing/ replacement of a movement in a replica watch. Also want some lume work done and not confident on doing it myself.

Looking for someone in Brisbane, Australia ideally, but Australia in general will be fine.

Just have an old rep i think needs a new movement installed and was hoping to upgrade from my 21J 2813 to a highbeat version if i could whilst i'm there. And also the lume on it is weak as anything and will only last a matter of a few minutes even when charged for a full day in the sun. Just a general tidy up basically.

I'm not too sure about the lume, but I'm sure he'll replace the movement. He told me when he was working for high-end jewellers that a lot of the expensive "servicings" of high-end watches (think $1000 plus just for servicing) mostly involved replacing the movement. He was quite impressed with the quality of my PO rep I just picked up from Trevor a week or so ago, so he's pretty rep friendly. PM me some details of the watch and I'll drop by today and ask him if he'll do it.

DD