When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Brand Noob

mtbkr65

Hello,

I been lurking around this forum for a few months, mostly for information, of which there is a lot! I have been collecting watches for a few years, have thing for tool divers. Great forum you have here! Question, thinking about picking up one of the Omega Plolprof reps from tt I have 2 reps from him, does anyone own one these and what a general opinion?

Thanks everyone

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Welcome mate...

Nice watch box there... :) I take it the space is for the one on your wrist ;) or maybe the ploprof ;)

Look forward to seeing how that collection changes over the time you are here ;):)

• Like 1

Thanks PeteM, I'm actually wearing my new Hexa, but am going to clear some space soon. You don't happen to anyone who's bought one of the Plolprof reps do you, Interested but couldn't find any theads on here.

Thanks PeteM, I'm actually wearing my new Hexa, but am going to clear some space soon. You don't happen to anyone who's bought one of the Plolprof reps do you, Interested but couldn't find any theads on here.

I dont think the better versions are made anymore mate...so I would try a WTB ... You will need to ask for a V2 or some guys call it an Ultimate version but it is a V2.... OTB they are very good but they do need some work mainly lume IMHO

But you wont get one from a dealer...

• Like 1

Ahoy Matey!  Welcome to the forum, mtbkr65!  

While I don't have any knowledge of the Ploprof models, I wanted to say hi, mostly because I noticed that you are a fellow lover of the Blackbeard Jolly Roger.  Despite all of the more expensive Gens and nice reps that I have, I still tend to go back to it, cuz the lume and look is just so out of this world cool.  And it's the only Helson that I still have in the collection.   The rest of your collection looks spectacular as well, it will be interesting to see if your collection fluctuates away from so many genuine pieces the longer you stay here...

Enjoy your stay, you'll be certain to learn some neat things and make some really cool friends.

Edited by Uberscreamer
  • Like 1

Great info PeteM, I'll give that a try! Thanks for welcome Uberscreamer, love my Helson, definitely one of the coolest watches out there. My H2O orca kit is my other favorite wear at least three times a week! I look forward to learning lots and meeting new folks here!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I been lurking around this forum for a few months, mostly for information, of which there is a lot! I have been collecting watches for a few years, have thing for tool divers. Great forum you have here! Question, thinking about picking up one of the Omega Plolprof reps from tt I have 2 reps from him, does anyone own one these and what a general opinion?

Thanks everyone

remember if you up grade your membership you can get many more features and access much more info and advice...and of course you can post in the trade section too !!

And if you go to the general discussion forum and look at this thread

http://www.rwgforum....47-next-raffle/

You see there is a great incentive apart from the above to upgrade and its very cheap to do it and also you can do it monthly for just a couple of bucks :)

• Like 1

Thanks PeteM, I will do that as soon as I get to my computer! I actually have the Ploprof "ultimate version" in customs right now from Andrew at trusty time, my third purchase from him, can't wait!

This arrived yesterday and overall it's awesome but the movement definitely needs service, any recommendations for service in the US, I'm in San Diego ca.

Posted Image