When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for 29mm tudor snowflake dial

aeromatic

Hi 

Im looking for a 29mm tudor snowflake dial with white lume for my fantasy ceramic submariner build i checked rafflestime but they only have yellow lume flake dials

this ceramic case is a sterile one which fits a 29mm dial ,the build will be based on the pelagos submariner thanks in advance !!!!!

Raffles time and Helenarou have 29mm snowflake dials.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks ! raffletime has only yellow lume i am looking for white lume i asked helenarou they only have sterile flake dials  MK emailed me that they will soon have tudor snowflake dials but only 26mm 

I have some waterside decals which can produce a no-date Snowflake... I can measure them up if you'd like?

Hi Teejay thanks you you have any samples photos of this work Many thanks !!!

Hi Teejay thanks you you have any samples photos of this work Many thanks !!!

I've just measured the decals, and they must about measure 29mm (more likely 28.5-/+) did you need 29mm viewable, or just 29mm for overall dial size?

Here're some photos of how the look assembled...

Dial prior to installation...

DSCN2188.jpg

Installed...

DSCN2176.jpg

DSCN2177.jpg

DSCN2178.jpg

On Wrist...

DSCN2204.jpg

DSCN2450.jpg

DSCN2449.jpg

• Like 1

Teejay that looks great you printed the whole dial markers and printing logos ? 

the ceramic case i am using is a parnis caseset the 29mm is the outer diam im not sure and will have to check the seen diameter of the dial as i said this will be a fastasy build

Edited by aeromatic

Teejay that looks great you printed the whole dial markers and printing logos ?

the ceramic case i am using is a parnis caseset the 29mm is the outer diam im not sure and will have to check the seen diameter of the dial as i said this will be a fastasy build

They were printed by Slartibartfast, who hasn't been on forum in a while... It's five step, two transfer process: First prep the dial blank with matte white paint. Then apply backing decal (builds up saturation of the black, but leaves white areas for text and hour markers) Then apply top decal and align, which puts the lettering and markers in place, and allow to dry. Then apply lume of choice to markers, cut the centre hole with a scalpal and then spray with matte varnish to seal it all :good::drinks:

If the outer diameter of the dial is 29mm, even if this doesn't go quite to the outer edge, I'd think the rehaut would cover that once it's cased up :good::drinks:

• Like 1

They were printed by Slartibartfast, who hasn't been on forum in a while... It's five step, two transfer process: First prep the dial blank with matte white paint. Then apply backing decal (builds up saturation of the black, but leaves white areas for text and hour markers) Then apply top decal and align, which puts the lettering and markers in place, and allow to dry. Then apply lume of choice to markers, cut the centre hole with a scalpal and then spray with matte varnish to seal it all :good::drinks:

If the outer diameter of the dial is 29mm, even if this doesn't go quite to the outer edge, I'd think the rehaut would cover that once it's cased up :good::drinks:

Wow! sounds very whats the word forensic (did i spell that correct )? you know what i mean 

Wow! sounds very whats the word forensic (did i spell that correct )? you know what i mean

Thanks, I just wanted to be as thorough as possible in showing how the dial is made up :good::drinks:

This is another of T's decal sets...

Snowflake%20Finished%201.JPG

Looking sharp, J :good::drinks: One of these days, I might even finish my own Slowflake project :bangin:
  • Like 1

This is another of T's decal sets...

Snowflake%20Finished%201.JPG

Jmb that looks great ! i was just thinking are the big crown subs engraved backcases ? dont know if the tiger bc has enough material to have it done