When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for a Strap

sirdiesel

Hi Guys,

Since i'm not a premium member yet... and thinking of it to be honest, i can't make a post on the buy and sell Straps forum.

I hope no one gets mad at me making this post.

So i've found some really interesting strap makers but to be honest some of the most awesome ones are just out of my budget... (looking to pay between 40-100$)

This is what im trying to find

Strap size : 22mm length 120/70 or at the most 125/75

Leather (orangy brownish) Rough look to it not smooth and perfect

Holes : preferably recangular but won't mind circular

Pre-V buckle Titanium or Brushed

Stitching : either black or Red (red seconds kneedle on the watch)

Side of the strap must be blackish (ruberized or just blackened i'm a noob at straps...)

Shipping to Canada

This is the watch it is going on (yes i know its a shame its a quartz movement and the seconds hand isnt smoth.. but im in love :( )

The original idea was from SNPR9696's exact same watch but i don't want to seem to be copying the same strap. I hope he will forgive me. And although he was very nice to send me a link to his strap website its just a little too expensive for my budget atm :( (not working until january)

This is a link to SNPR9696's victorinox which is my inspiration (ty for making me find this beautifull piece)

5th picture down

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/146257-my-latest-work/

Thanks everyone! i'm hoping to post some pictures when completed.

Iyan

The Canadian Guy

post-51458-0-49673200-1385587535_thumb.j

Personally if i had that spec and that budget including shipping I would contact

Ricardmg (Ricard)

or

Orloff (Mario)

or

Timebandit (uwe)

They are all well known strap makers, I have used them all and been well chuffed with results and thier straps are great value (not budget) if you contact them direct they can do all you ask..the only thing to agree is the leather... I think Ricard had some brandy brown leather in stock...

But everything else you ask for can be done by any maker mate.... of course one guy i forgot to mention is Devilseam another member here but i dont know his price range mate..

There are so many mate...the options for strap makers are endless... just look on Risti to see all the great strap makers plus there are so many deals going on for Black friday specials..

Have a look at Getat.

They can do pretty much what you want and will make it with whatever colour of stitching you want and a pre-v buckle.

It will take about 2 to 4 weeks to arrive, but they're lovely. I've got 4 of them and had a pan homage with another of their straps on.

Have a look at Getat.

They can do pretty much what you want and will make it with whatever colour of stitching you want and a pre-v buckle.

It will take about 2 to 4 weeks to arrive, but they're lovely. I've got 4 of them and had a pan homage with another of their straps on.

website of some kind? :o