When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Greetings from a Swedish NooB

Filmjanne

Hello, and greetings from a Sweden that today is very, very windy, freezy and unpleasant. However, this forum keeps me busy and I have - after reading many posts - already made my first buy from a dealer that seems to have a honorable reputation among most of the members. A Omega (Bond 50) is on its way and I will write a review as soon as I've worn it a bit. Anyway, hello everybody and please, don't freeze to death... which I might do soon as I must go outside to remove huge piles of snow from one place to another.

Cheers!

Congratulations on your first rep..hopefully you will share your pics when it arrives :)

Welcome to the board and hopefully you will find this place somewhere to come hen the weather is bad and even when it is good...it wont keep you warm but it will keep you broke !! :);)

Welcome :)

Welcome to the forum and the watch ehhh, ohhh weather debate. Here in the southern south of Europe its yet another nice sunny day with blue sky, no clouds, no wind, birds are singing and flowers blossoming, perfect day to put some sunlotion on and go to the beach. But what I´m really missing is some nice, white, snowy calmness and silent landscape with white trees ahh and a nice sliding back of the car:) Congrats on Your Omega, just have a GMT Aqua-Terra on and its really a good one to have also. :)

• 3 months later...

I Don't know what to think. I posted my story about the Omega Bond 50th anniversary watch - which was a bit rocky. It was on the forum for two days, now I cant find it anymore. Could my constructive criticism  against Trusty Time have anything to do with that. If so, then this forum is not for me.