When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Uk Ziggy!

jsw

Thanks Chieftang. I didn't know that Finepics was based in the UK, but I know that he recently made a retirement post, so that discounts him to a large extent. I'm just looking for regular serving of 'swss' ETA regular movements - 2836/2824/6497.

• 4 months later...

I'd just like to bump this thread. I recently purchased a replica Tag Heur with a new Asian 7750 which I have been using as my daily beater, in the past few days it has stopped working. I'd really like to get this watch repaired and serviced but I am based in the UK and I am reluctant to send it to the US for doing. I'd really appreciate recommendations for anyone in the UK who is willing to work on replicas of this type?

Many thanks,

James

I've not come across anyone in the UK/EU on these forums that will service an Asian 7750. I sent mine to The Zigmeister in Canada and am very happy with the results. Maybe you can take advantage of the fact Master Ziggifinicator prices using the weak US dollar. :D

If you are having an issue with an Asian 7750 there really is only one intelligent option as was mentioned - Ziggy. He has worked on hundreds of them and has spare movements and parts. Even if you find someone who will work on the movement they are unlikely to have parts. Most importantly, having sent watches over the years to the service centers for Cartier, Breguet, Rolex and AP I can tell you that in my experience you get a better result for far less money.