When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking to Buy Quality Rose Gold Daytona

ap2013

The seconds at six movements are a problem. They all will die, it's just a matter of when. Some last awhile, some break in a couple of months. Best you can do is buy one and get it serviced immediately.

All of the trusted dealers have access to the same watches, so the best thing you can do is pick your dealer and then contact them with the specific watch you want.

If you want high quality, you need to build a franken ... but then you are looking at several thousand USD.

Thank you for explaining the seconds at 6 problem, in order to build a franken can the TDs help me with this or is it a matter of me

trying to obtain the parts?

Yes, you will have to pull the parts together on your own and (since you are asking the question I'll assume you will also have to) send them to a watchsmith/modder to be assembled.

To do it correctly, you had better start searching/reading. You will need to learn a lot about the parts you need to collect, where you can get them from, and how much you should pay.

If you don't have the time or the energy to do the research, forum member Concepta was putting together a few of these for people at one time. You might want to check with him to see if he can still source the parts and get one built for you. Having someone else do it for you will cost more, but it's easier. All up to you.