When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Franken Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Safari

Guest Daytona1984

:o I need one just like this! Who can I get in touch with to make it happen???

The answer is in the first post .. Domi is a watchmaker in the EU who is friendly to the replica community. He builds custom franken watches to order and does repair work on factory stock watches.

Guest Daytona1984

hey buddy,

domi can help you to built these amazing watches. however, you have to source every single part by yourself. and this is the hard part...

there is no fixed price for a project like this. it depends on the part prices which vary a lot due to their short availability...

if you need any further information you are welcome to pm me ;)

:o I need one just like this! Who can I get in touch with to make it happen???

hey buddy,

domi can help you to built these amazing watches. however, you have to source every single part by yourself. and this is the hard part...

there is no fixed price for a project like this. it depends on the part prices which vary a lot due to their short availability...

if you need any further information you are welcome to pm me ;)

A few have asked about the money involved, but what impresses me is the amount of time you must have expended for this project. Has to be a labor of love.

Guest Daytona1984

exactly, thanks for the appreciation :)

most people just adding up part prices and don't know what it takes to work on a project like this to make it perfect... this makes it priceless...

A few have asked about the money involved, but what impresses me is the amount of time you must have expended for this project. Has to be a labor of love.