When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Stig needs a watch. Even if he doesn't understand the concept of time

Any Top Gear fans?

I'm a big car guy and love stupid watches. I have a Seiko and a Tag F1 (Kimi) that I wear almost all the time. I'm looking for a fake Hublot Interlagos to start with (or the others below) only because I really don't see myself spending 30-50k on a watch in the next 5-10 years (the only time I'd probably wear one of those big watches is IN my 20s)....

Glad I found this place. I've been looking around a bunch online and have come across a ton of scammers (I'm sure). I'm going to scour the recommended sellers on here and try to find this watch. I really can't bring myself to pay more than $250 for ANY replica, even the Interlagos. 

I can't post links yet, but the site is "Replica-Bang" and they even have a VIDEO of the watch.... Which makes suckers like me (who are googly-eyed for this piece) reach for their wallets and scream "Shut up and take my money!"

Here are the watches in question (legit) that I would love replicas of. If anyone can steer me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it! 

Thanks! 

AP ROO Rubens II Platinum with blue strap

post-60738-0-87727000-1389222609_thumb.j

Hublot F1 King Power Interlagos 

post-60738-0-55564200-1389222674_thumb.j

Rolex Sub No Date on NATO band (I can supply the band, I just need the watch)!

post-60738-0-28779800-1389222832_thumb.j