When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New here, some help would be greatly appreciated.

newboi1

Hi there,

I want to purchase the best quality sub, milgauss or datejust II with plain bezel. Can someone suggest which model and from which factory (alas noob) is the best you can get to real deal at the moment?

Also where to buy to get it quickly and safely delivered to UK? Or maybe there a some good TD in UK i can pick one up?

Thank you

Harry

My friend all the answers that you need are on this forum you just have to read and search ! There's no replica 1:1 without flaws so there's a lot of sub out there with different advantages and flaws so you have to find the one that you can live with the imperfection that it has ! Now for the dealers, we have a TD list and you can see what kind of watches they offer and their prices so take a look ! (They all get their watches from same factory as BP, noob etc..) As you know rep are illegal so I think there's no safety way, it's like a lottery for customer lol. I've received today a BP sub ceramic no date 114060 and in my opinion it is the best ceramic submariner replica, with genuine bezel assemble, no date mag issue, end links and lugs fit perfectly each other without space and the dial is pretty awesome. Who has the best sub ? We try all to get an answer in this forum since we are in the rep game ! Good luck