When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 511 Rose Gold and Rose Gold Panerai Style Deployant

TmeShare

post-539-0-27245400-1390278010_thumb.jpgpost-539-0-08553500-1390278075_thumb.jpg

A few pictures of my PAM 511 (rose gold=RG). Watch came with a RG V tang buckle which is incorrect as the 511 came with the panerai regular tang buckle in RG. I added a RG Panerai style deployant which is comfortable and more subtle (if you can refer to a RG 44mm watch as "subtle") than the V buckle. Watch looks nice on my dark brown alligator deploy strap with white stitching.

I have looked for a gold Panerai for a while and most to date were poor quality. This KW produced version have a very good level of quality. I know some other forums have fixated on the shape of the 3 and especially the shape of the 6, but I think this rep is well done and the 3 and 6 are not as noticeable as a few have suggested. Nice lume even after limited exposure to the light.

Thanks to Toro for great service - received in 4 days - 1 day to ship, 1 day to clear customs, 1 day to arrive in my area and then delivered on the 4th day.

Enjoy the pictures.

TimeShare

post-539-0-88411800-1390278101_thumb.jpg

Edited by TmeShare

• 3 weeks later...