When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Manual winding

Moffey

Hi, I have a pumpkin ceramic PO and after about a month the automatic wind stopped working and so the watch would just stop. Is there a way to manually wind these watches and if so what is the procedure. (Ie. how far is crown pulled out and is wound away from me or towards me. Thanks

Not eactly sure on this one but after you unscrew crown should wind up toward 12 if not give it a little pull if it hits date or time (either start moving) you went to far.

PS you have a problem of course as rotor not winding, anything starts grinding stop at once.

Thanks for the reply. So i tried a few different combinations and a far as I can tell, I cant manually wind it. Its a shame as the watch was hardly worn and aesthetically looks brand new. I guess Its probably an easy fix for someone who knows what they are doing, but finding a trusted watch repairer in the UK isnt easy, sit the bullet and ordered a new 45mm from Andrew (This watch was a 42mm) to replace it. Anyone know any forums or platforms available for me to try and sell this broken piece? I mean theres obviously ebay, but im not out to try and fool anyone its a gen and I dont think they allow fakes to be listed. Any advice welcome.